Thursday, January 1, 2009

Diary: running low on confidence

61kg | BMI 18.6

Yesterday I was running very low on confidence and binged all day.  Then went out for dinner and drank too much.

Fun times.

Today I'd like to do a good hike or some solid exercise for 2009 and work on some positive affirmations for who I'd like to become during the year.

I started with a big helping of leftover pasta for breakfast this morning.  Extra protein for my muscles! Now if only I could be bothered to go to the gym or do some exercise or something.

1:00 am

I purged my morning pasta but managed to keep my food intake reasonable for the rest of the day! Finally...

J and I went shopping this afternoon and I chopped up vegetable sticks and even made a wombok soup so there's plenty of low-cal snacks for the next few days!

J got me Star Trek to watch (geeky attack!) and now I'm watching White Christmas again! Yaay!

I've also done a big stack of drawings to help deal with the strain of binge compulsions and diet obsessions.  They're not that great to look at, but very expressive and help to deal with the stress.

Haven't exercised properly because I'm pretty tired although I have been on my feet all day.  I'll try again tomorrow. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May 2009 bring you joy -- Spider