Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Diary for 14 December: Just plain tired

7:15 am | 59 kg | BMI 18.0

Today I got up in time to walk to work and be reasonably early!

For breakfast I had a grapefruit, a similar quantity of pineapple and about half as much watermelon. Plus a walnut.

Today I just want to drink coffee. That means a stop by the supermarket to get some fresh milk I think. But coffee is unhealthy blah blah blah. I don't know, I'll figure it out on the way.

9:20 am

Oh my goodness! I'm facing such a big binge urge today! I'm on my third coffee (the first was espresso, the second 2 are with malt-free soy milk at less than 50 cals per 100mL)

11:51 am

So tired!!! I had a ginkgo in the last meeting as I've had enough coffee. After that last coffee I also had 2 mints.

I'm feeling really bad about food today. I feel like I'm just going to have a blow-out day and lose control.

No comments: