Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Nearly finished up

Just keeping it chilled today! The boss is out getting her hair done and I'm just kind of cleaning up. I also received my subscription to Complete Nutrition Australasia today; it features articles on very low calorie diets and anorexia nervosa among other things.

Last night I baked a Christmas cake (it's gluten-free and vegan and came up beautifully) and made the hommus. I also baked the eggplant and toasted the walnuts for the eggplant dip but I need to buy parsley before I completely finish it. This morning I iced my pudding with its white chocolate bombe topping - now I just need to actually bake the pudding and assemble it within the big ball of chocolate!

OK just a few more things to finish up before the boss gets back and we regroup. I can't wait to get out of here and go really crazy in the kitchen!

I've got 2 red bulls in the office fridge and I'm desperately trying to avoid going overboard on pre-Christmas caffeine. My champagne of choice is Laurent Perrier Ultra Brut but I'll settle for Yellowglen Jewel if I absolutely must drink!

I need to tan to cover up some bruises that my vigorous cellulite massage has left on my thigs. Consider that an epic failure and it's time to come up with a new plan. Maybe high-impact exercise like jogging will jolt them into shape.

Update 10:15 am

I had a few no-sugar mini-muffins for breakfast today because I was getting rather dizzy and it's happening again. I don't think it's the junk food I've been eating, I think it's probably just the exhaustion. I haven't been sleeping!

I'm so butter-fingered today, when I get out of here I'll be having a big cappuccino! And that's still if I don't have the red bull which is looking more and more likely!

OK my desk is tidy, there's just a tiny bit of mail to take before we leave and just the emails and the wastepaper to do while I'm waiting to finish up! Wonderful, I can't wait to go cook up a monster storm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Widget, I left you a message in my guestbook -- www.freewebs.com/spiderr
-- Spider.