Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 Resolutions

There's just a few things I'd like to achieve for myself in 2009:
  • An increase in my health and fitness as measured by the ability to:
    • Complete the Canberra Marathon 5km Fun Run on 18 April
    • Complete the 9km Sydney Harbour Bridge Run on 21 September
    • Finally achieve my goal of hiking Mount Kosciuszko from the base to the peak!

  • I have now set up all the writing projects I wish to develop.  I don't want to set specific goals, just to develop those projects and have just one in or nearing a state of "completion" by the end of 2009

  • At work: To continue my efforts to focus and work hard on the skills I still need to develop, to maintain a positive approach and stay on top of my tasks!
  • Enroll in meditation and complete CBT so I can eat to suit me
I think my goals are achievable.  I look forward to working on them.  :)

No comments: